Customer Care and HR
"The internship that I am doing at this company in the Customer Service and Human Resources sector is giving me the opportunity to learn, grow, and increase the skills related to these areas. Within this organization all the workers who are part of it are not considered as mere workers but as part of a large family; and it is precisely this, which in my opinion, makes OFoundation a pleasant environment in which to work. I am very happy to be part of this team!"
Serena Piccitto - Customer care and HR
- Professional, clear, and accurate writing and authoring skills in English.
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve, and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Manage the e-commerce accounts, reply to customer email, inquiries, and feedback.
- Develop and execute customer engagement strategies.
- Create job postings and collect the applications.
- Screen resumes and profiles to have interviews with candidates.
- Manage paperwork and administer a general timeline for different positions.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week