Customer Care and HR
- Professional, clear, and accurate writing and authoring skills in English.
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve, and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Manage the e-commerce accounts, reply to customer email, inquiries, and feedback.
- Develop and execute customer engagement strategies.
- Create job postings and collect the applications.
- Screen resumes and profiles to have interviews with candidates.
- Manage paperwork and administer a general timeline for different positions.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, either part-time or full time with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.