Digital Marketing Manager
As an E-commerce manager, I was able to experience every aspect of my previous theoretical studies first hand, allowing me to gain real experience within the field which gave me a better understanding of what I need to improve upon to excel.
Adam Farhat - Digital Marketing Manager
- Have an interest in E-commerce and want to develop your skills in the digital marketplace.
- You have an interest in analytical and Excel reporting skills
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Ability to work with numbers and analyzing data
- Passionate to work for a Startup
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility
- Managing one or multiple Amazon accounts.
- Developing products by researching and identifying their potential.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies.
- Managing the online image of the product - website and social media.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week