What does the internship include?
Strengthen and develop our policies department:
- Develop policies for our clients in Amazon.
- Develop policies according to the new legislation on the virtual environment.
Actively monitor and solve legal issues:
- Draft contracts.
- Active participation in solving legal issues.
- Trademark registration.
Coordinate and contribute to other internal groups when necessary:
- Create SOP’s to help the team better understand Amazon policies.
- Create legal documents that are required for the team to perform its functions.
Analyzing legislative frameworks, legal frameworks, and implementing legislation:
- Analyze Amazon TOS and file cases to Amazon.
- Research EU and US legislation.
Researching and creating legal reports and regulatory compliance reports.
- University Master Degree in a relevant field: Law, Policies, etc.
- Professional, clear, and accurate writing and authoring skills in English.
- Knowledge of the US and EU law is a plus.
- Ability to take initiative, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
What we offer you
- The internship is 100 euro per month;
- Erasmus+ grant, (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your University).
- Unlimited Courses about Online Marketing (exclusive paid cutting edge training).
- Unlimited access to Management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization.
- Flexible start date.
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week.
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.