- University Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field: international affairs, Law, Policies, etc.
- Professional, clear and accurate writing and authoring skill in English.
- Knowledge of the US and EU law is a plus.
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Strengthen and develop our policies department.
- Actively monitor and solve legal issues.
- Coordinate and contribute to other internal groups when necessary
- Analyzing legislative frameworks, legal frameworks, and implementing legislation.
- Researching and creating legal reports and regulatory compliance reports.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, either part-time or full time with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.