"When I got accepted to do an internship in Utrecht, I enthusiastically took the offer and was not discouraged by the fact that finding accommodation in this city is difficult. I’m also one of those who Holland2Stay saved the staying in Utrecht. It is important not to give up because the effort when looking for accommodation is worth it and Utrecht returned it to me with everyday beautiful views of the historic city and an incredible atmosphere."
Tatiana Mozuchova- Corporate Lawyer
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field: international affairs, Law, Policies, etc.
- Professional, clear and accurate writing and authoring skill in English.
- Knowledge of the US and EU law is a plus.
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Strengthen and develop our policies department.
- Actively monitor and solve legal issues.
- Coordinate and contribute to other internal groups when necessary
- Analyzing legislative frameworks, legal frameworks, and implementing legislation.
- Researching and creating legal reports and regulatory compliance reports.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week