Social media/Podcast Manager
What does the position include?
- Creating social media posts on various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Creating ads on social media.
- Doing the follow-up for posts and improving the management of social media to have better strategies to promote our services efficiently.
- The tasks will include: answering customers’ inquiries, managing the gift system, managing customers’ reviews and feedback.
- Check to ensure the site is well advertised according to company directives and standards as well as the update of merchandising based upon the needs of the business for products to look fresh, new, and push quarterly agendas.
- Podcast management and promotion.
as a manager you will
- Managing social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn etc. and creating posts, videos and captions.
- Putting ads on social media and doing the follow-up.
- Podcast recording,uploading and promoting the podcast.
- Promote and contribute to the continued development and management of the company.
- Build networks by identifying and engaging with potential partners and customers.
- Answer customer messages and help with returns and customer questions.
- You are available to work full-time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant industry experience.
- You are execution-oriented.
What we offer you
- The traineeship is 100 euro per month.
- Erasmus+ grant (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your university)
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization.
- A 6-month training phase (including vesting)
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
- Interest in or experience in social media management and customer service.
- Being able to work in an organized manner.
- Following the practice guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good communication skills and customer friendly.
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented, proactive, and flexible.
- Desire for challenges.
- Attention to detail.
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.