- Skills in tools such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other video editing software (After Effects and Audition is desirable, but not necessary)
- Some familiarity with basic studio setups and equipment (such as lights, cameras, and audio recorders) or general experience filming
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Creating media for marketing campaigns, such as images and short videos for commercial use, thumbnails, advertisements, etc
- Video Production: shooting and recording in a studio setting with the equipment
- Photo & Video Editing: Mostly with Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other video editing software.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week