What does the internship include?
- Video Research, data analysis, and product research for delivering the best competitive videos
- Developing scripts for your videos
- Creating shooting plans and organizing future shootings
- Scheduling shooting days and ordering needed assets
- To be up to date on video and motion design trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content
- (Understanding Amazon guidelines)
- Film videos on set or on location
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client
- You will learn how to use a studio and camera equipment
- Coordinate all activities and materials for the video shoot project
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer
- Editing footage in post-production
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting various media including graphics, animations, data visualization to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage
- Working closely with the team to present a final product that matches their and client’s vision
- Creating motion design and 3D shots when needed
- Skills in tools such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other video editing software (After Effects and Audition is desirable, but not necessary)
- Some familiarity with basic studio setups and equipment (such as lights, cameras, and audio recorders) or general experience filming
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
What we offer you
- The internship is 100 euro per month;
- Erasmus+ grant, (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your University)
- Unlimited Courses about Online Marketing (exclusive paid cutting edge training)
- Unlimited access to Management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.