Online Marketing & E-Commerce
What does the internship include?
- Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts, and results. These include short and long-term objectives, customer metrics, and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out-of-stock item removal, and functionality that meets and exceeds company expectations. This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through Amazon and Channeladvisor.
- Reconciliation of Marketplace listings.
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Develop cost center budgets for all phrases of marketplace E-commerce.
- Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the marketplace world.
- Work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business for products to look fresh, new, and push quarterly agendas.
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth.
- In conjunction with internal partners and outside agencies, the overarching digital merchandising, design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
- Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces.
- Drill down into marketing channels and site performance metrics to explain variances to business.
- Ensure marketplace copy and metadata are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Assist in SEO efforts including keyword research, site audits, page and site level optimization, link building, and competitive assessment.
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
- Provide ongoing strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
- Replenishment and reorders.
- Reporting daily sales.
- Reporting weekly sales reports to management.
You have good English writing skills, are Self-motivated, and are able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constantly.
You are Available for 3-5+ years after your internship and Excited to learn more about:
- Amazon and Channel Advisor platform administrative tools (Other marketplaces are a Plus).
- E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and channel advisors.
- understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting, and content management systems and processes.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative.
- Gaining project management skills.
- Building Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions.
What we offer you
- The internship is 100 euro per month;
- Erasmus+ grant, (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your University).
- Unlimited Courses about Online Marketing (exclusive paid cutting edge training).
- Unlimited access to Management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization.
- A 6-month internship, with availability for a paid job (after the Internship).
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week.
- European Passport.
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.