E-COMMERCE MANAGER / ENTREPRENEUR
What does the position include?
- Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts, and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics, and overall perfomance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
- Managing a team of young and motivated interns.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance, and perfomance.
- Ensure that daily maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out-of-stock item removal, and functionality that meets and exceeds company expectations. This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through Amazon and ChannelAdvisor.
- Reconciliation of marketplace listings.
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Develop cost centre budgets for all phases of marketplace E-commerce.
- Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the marketplace world.
- Work on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Develop the merchandising strategy and check to ensure the site is well advertised according to company directives and standards as well as the update of merchandising based upon the needs of the business for products to look fresh, new, and push quartely agendas.
- Plan and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth.
- In conjunction with internal partners and outside agencies, the overarching digital merchandising, design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
- Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces.
- Drill down into marketing channels and site perfomance metrics to explain variances of the business.
- Ensure marketplace copy and metadata are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Assist in SEO efforts including keyword research, site audits, page and site level optimization, link building, and competitive assessment.
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize the inventiry.
- Provide ongoing strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
- Replenishment and reorders.
- Reporting daily sales.
- Reporting weekly sales reports to management.
as a manager you will
- Develop strategies to achieve company goals.
- Establish effective decision-making processes.
- Promote and contribute to the continued development and management of the company.
- Build networks by identifying and engaging with potential partners and customers.
- You are available to work part-time/full time.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Product development and innovation knowledge.
- Financial skills are a plus.
- You are execution-oriented.
What we offer you
- The vesting period is 3 years (including internship phase)
- Benefit: significant ownership of the project and share of profit generated by the sales.
- The traineeship is 100 euro per month.
- Erasmus+ grant (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your university)
- Unlimited courses about online marketing (exclusive paid cutting-edge training).
- Unlimited access to management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization
- A 6-month training phase (including vesting)
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.