When I got accepted to do an internship in Utrecht, I enthusiastically took the offer and was not discouraged by the fact that finding accommodation in this city is difficult. I’m also one of those who Holland2Stay saved the staying in Utrecht. It is important not to give up because the effort when looking for accommodation is worth it and Utrecht returned it to me with everyday beautiful views of the historic city and an incredible atmosphere.
Amer Mamoun - Web Developer
- Knowledge of Shopify or WordPress platforms and tools, especially front-end skills
- Eagerness to take additional courses and training provided by Wission
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility
- Designing, coding, and modifying websites
- WordPress management
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Graphic design
- HTML and CSS website edition according to the director's instructions
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week