- Knowledge of Shopify or WordPress platforms and tools, especially front-end skills
- Eagerness to take additional courses and training provided by Wission
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility
- Designing, coding, and modifying websites
- WordPress management
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Graphic design
- HTML and CSS website edition according to the director's instructions
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, either part-time or full time with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.