"I look forward to coming to work every day because I like finding solutions to challenges and growing professionally. Our young and witty team is purpose-driven and I learn something new about everyone every week. Although failures are inevitable, they are being discussed as a learning opportunity. It’s a family-like environment and I’m happy to be part of the team!"
Tatiana Makarova - Graphic Designer
- Skills in graphic design and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and basic video editing
- Interest and/or familiarity with video marketing and other marketing concepts
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Results driven
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility
- Creating media content for marketing campaigns such as images for commercial, thumbnails, advertisements, short videos, etc.
- Graphic Design: Mostly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Business administration - working with Google and Microsoft software.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
- 100 Euro Internship compensation per month + Erasmus funding (if eligible)