As an intern, I find this city very comfortable, where I meet a lot of students and have fun with them. I also found many people with whom I used to play football every weekend via Facebook groups.
People around me are very nice to me and they are very supportive in many ways. It's good to see happy faces every morning while going to the office.
Deepak Suresh- Financial Specialist
- University Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant field: accounting, finance, informatics.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Ability to work with numbers and analyzing data
- You have an interest in analytical and Excel reporting skills
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality
- Having experience in accounting administration is a plus.
- Have an eye for details
- Good organization skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve, and develop yourself personally.
- Analyze and execute bookkeeping.
- Prepare and validate data for excel analysis and investigation.
- Manage credits and collect cash.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week