- University Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant field: accounting, finance, informatics.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Ability to work with numbers and analyzing data
- You have an interest in analytical and Excel reporting skills
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality
- Having experience in accounting administration is a plus.
- Have an eye for details
- Good organization skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve, and develop yourself personally.
- Analyze and execute bookkeeping.
- Prepare and validate data for excel analysis and investigation.
- Manage credits and collect cash.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week
6 Months internship, either part-time or full time with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.