WelBewust Psycholoog Utrecht is a growing psychology practice in Utrecht. We offer treatments in the Generalist Basic GGZ to adults from the age of 18. We are a young and ambitious team, customer-oriented, result-oriented, and innovative. We connect with our clients, bring structural change, and increase their well-being.
We want passionate and self-driven individuals with a real strive for improving themselves – who will enjoy a dynamic and creative environment where they can try new things and be themselves.
Join us now to expand your skills, learn new ones, and work in a real work environment with a global outreach.
What does the internship include?
- Gain practical experience in healthcare.
- Connecting with psychologists online.
- Follow-up with the client via email and phone screening, after registration, for scheduled intake
- Working with referral letters (stated complaints/suspected diagnosis) assessing suitability for treatment our practice
- Creating and maintaining client files.
- get an insight into most of the forms of therapy.
- Young, dynamic, and innovative working environment
We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join us.
- Interest in or experience with psychological care
- Being able to work in an organized manner
- Following the practice guidelines
- Monitoring the administrative quality
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good communication skills and customer friendly
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented, pro-active, flexible
- desire for challenges
- Attention to details
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The internship is 100 euro per month; moreover, we are a registered Erasmus+ organization, and all interns in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Funding through their university.
- Unlimited Courses about Online Marketing (exclusive paid cutting edge training).
- Unlimited access to Management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization.
- Willing to work with the organization after the internship.
- EU Citizens preferably Ukrainians/Internationals who can work legally in the Netherlands
- Bachelor's degree is a must (Minimum qualification)
- All communication is done in English, and knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week
- Driving ambition to live and build a life in the Netherlands.
- Eligible for Erasmus+ Traineeship
6 Months internship, full time, with flexible starting dates based on your university’s schedule. Our compensation is 100 Euro per month but we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
Our office is the perfect place in which to express your passion, talents and develop your skills. We combine the essence of a corporate company with the spirit of a startup and don’t forget: both Foreign and Dutch speakers are welcome to join the team!
You will get the opportunity to develop in the fields you find interesting. As an OFoundation trooper, you will be invited to several self growth workshops and Amazon training events. Applying for your internship means to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.